Making Your business Single Use Plastic Free
Visit our emoji webpage type in
By putting the 100% No Single Use Plastic trademark on your products, stocking Single Use Plastic Free products or serving Single Use Plastic Free products to your customers you can demonstrate your business or organisation cares for the environment and our oceans.
The Single Use Plastic FREE Foundation is the official organisation to get certification for Single Use Plastic FREE (SUP FREE) products.
1. Licensing of Products - Your business can license the 100% No Single Use Plastic logo for use on your single use plastic free products. (Packaging & Products)
Please email us to receive fee information. Contact Us. Tel 01905 451552
What does it cost?
The licence fee for use of the 100% No Single Use Plastic trademark on finished products is an annual license fee.
Use the 100% No Single Use Plastic Logo on
1-5 products £499 ex vat a year
6-20 products £999 ex vat a year
20-50 products £1999 ex vat per year
50+ products £3999 ex vat per year
* Use the logo on certified products
* Get access to guidance and resources to help your business go single use plastic free.
* Download high resolution images and logos to use on your products, webpages and stationery
2. Sponsorship - Your business or organisation can sponsor the work of the Single Use Plastic FREE (SUP FREE) Foundation. You can use the 100% No Single Use Plastic trademark on your webpage, stationery and marketing materials.
Contact us for details of sponsorship opportunities.
1- 4 employees £99 ex vat a year
5-100 employees £499 ex vat a year
101-500 employees £999 ex vat a year
500+ employees £2999 ex vat a year
How to get your products certified
2. Send the products to Single Use Plastic FREE Foundation
3. Our certification experts will examine your products (this takes 7 days).
4. A certification test report will be emailed confirming the status of your products.
5. 100% No Single Use Plastic Logo issued